Wednesday, October 26, 2011
October 26th
Last night I had a dream that I was going to work, at my ice cream job. The store was actually under a lake, and I had to go swim underwater to scoop the ice cream to give to the customers. This makes no logical sense whatsoever. Because if the water is warm enough to be water, it could not possible store something frozen for very long, not to mention the sanitary violations involved with a lake and food. I don't even know what to make of this dream. I suppose the main theme would be that I think my ice cream job is absurd, well I actually don't really like it all that much. But it was my first job, and for that I owe it my respect. I would never have got my foot in the door had it not been for Bruster's I really needed the experience with customer service. I also needed to prove to myself that I can actually be on time somewhere, and not late every single time. This is a huge problem for me. I feel like I am completely irresponsible because I am never on time anywhere, except for work, because there is the threat of being fired if I am not on time to work. I am also extremely scared of people being mad at me for being late. I suppose that this job had made me structurally sound, and for that I am very grateful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment