Tuesday, October 25, 2011
October 25th
Last night I had a dream that the guy I thought I had gotten over, and now dislike very much, or so I thought... I had a crush on him a few weeks ago and since he never talks to me I stopped liking him. Then he randomly showed up out of nowhere so I started liking him again. But he doesn't seem to like me... At all... So I stopped liking him. Anyways. All I can remember from the dream was him putting his arm around me, and us cuddling. It was so realistic, like it was actually reality. I could feel his touch, like I had before, I felt him like I used to. It was so weird, and my emotions were so real. I don't remember the context, all I remember is us, together. I don't even think I like him, but apparently my subconscious does, or whatever. I really don't even want us to get together, it would be so uncalled for. Right now I need to focus on getting myself into better shape before I start looking for others to enjoy life with. Friends are fine, but more than friends are not. I feel like all motivation to better yourself is lost when you have someone by your side to love. This is why married people often let themselves go in the relationship if they feel comfortable. I don't want to feel comfortable. I want to join the freaking military!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment