Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 23rd

Last night I had a dream about being in middle school. I was in my English class and a random guy asked me what my address was. I gave it to him (I don't know why), and he ended up sending me six thousand dollars worth of male clothing articles such as sweaters, pants, shirts, jackets, and socks. He also sent me a rug in the mail. I thought this was so weird and I ended up burning the rug because I didn't like it. I then had a dream that I was at the mall and I met an oriental girl named Suzy. We then ate lunch at burger king. We got threatened by a gang and she got out her sports car (in the middle of the mall) and we drove away, to taco bell. I ordered popcorn from taco bell and then we met up with some of her friends that were really rich and snobby. I have absolutely no idea where to begin with this dream. I feel like it doesn't really mean anything. I have no idea what it could mean.... I suppose a theme could be that I enjoy meeting new people and having exciting experiences with them. I am always up for something exciting in my boring, mush life.

No comments:

Post a Comment