Monday, October 24, 2011
October 24th
Last night I had a dream that I was in Texas. This was actually a lucid dream. I had a dream I was at a pool house, swimming, when I realized I was dreaming. I then got out of the pool and found a tool shed. Whenever I realize I'm dreaming in a dream I always try to find doors. I absolutely love opening doors in lucid dreams because you never ever really know what you're going to get. Anyways, When I opened the door, there was a staircase, going down to some darkness. I of course followed the staircase down, and after a while ended up in the middle of a cozy, little room underground. there was a fire in the fireplace, and everything was red and tan colored. There was another door near the fire, but when I went to go open it, I heard some footsteps behind me. It was a boy, asking me to help build him a waterslide. When I tried to say something, I ended up waking up. This happens often in a lucid dream. It's as if I don't know how to separate my real life voice with my dream voice, I know I need to work on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment