Tuesday, October 18, 2011
October 18th
Last night I had a dream that I was on a farm with this blonde girl that I don't know in real life. (Or maybe have seen but don't remember the name or face of). We were trying to get off the farm but we wanted to run in some sunflowers. The sunflowers were on a hill and there was a creek below. We started to go down the hill and bees attacked us. I didn't get stung and we ran all the way back to the farm house. We sent behind the farmhouse into the barn and saw a sheep moving. His name was dolly and he was a clone. We were surprised to see it move and wanted to take it off the farm, so we led it off the farm. Dolly was flashing from human to sheep so someone had to explain to me that some people saw the sheep as a boy and others saw it as a sheep (whatever they wished to see it as). When we were walking away a few people asked me if I was a nerd and I said yes. I feel like this dream is totally non-relatable and unrealistic. I have no idea what it means, but I can guess that a major theme behind it is the fact that society chooses to see what they want to see, and you can't put visions into anyones head that has not had previous experience with the vision, per say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment