Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19th

 Last night i had a dream that me and this guy I used to have a crush on a few years ago, lets call him Bob. Well me and Bob were both actors in a movie about dragons. I was a red dragon and he was a purple dragon, and he was almost twice my size. We were the main characters in the movie and we were apparently in love with each other. One of the scenes I remember vividly, was where Bob and me were rolling around, breathing fire, and making out, around China Town. (I must be watching too much American Dragon Jake Long lol...). After that scene we wernt with the director and laid in some lettuce. I also had a dream that I was at Pine Lake, my high school in 9th and 10th grade. We were taking exams. I don't even remember what the exams were, I just remember walking into a room completely full except for one chair, so I sat in it as I took my exams. I also remember a guy that was sitting in front of me, his name was Justin, and he looked strangely familiar. This dream represents my innate desire to be an actor. I have always loved drama, I just never had the nerve to get involved in theater or acting in any form. Though I know I would love it, I love being a drama queen... Behind closed doors.... I would be a very quiet drama queen if in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment