Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20th

I had a dream about clothes last night. I was trying to figure out what to wear to work, but it wasn't uniform. I also had a dream that I was eating pringles and then doing an obstacle course in my hallway. I also had a dream that everything was pride and prejudice style and I was in the house and there was a lack of cushions and the beds were hard and I was trying to go to sleep. I can't really remember much else. I figure my dream about work represents my desire to rebel against customs. I've only been working at this job for about two months and I feel like I have followed every single rule and regulation down to the last dot. But there's a burning desire to just throw it all away and show my individuality. That would of course, get me fired, and I wouldn't want that... I think my dream about eating and exercising represents the exercise I do that is pointless because I just eat it all back anyways. I am trying to finish the application process to go to the Naval Academy and I think this dream represented myself defeating myself. I really need to be more serious about getting into shape both physically and mentally. The dream about Pride and Prejudice represents a want to live in the 18th or 19th century England. I have recently been watching a lot of older English films, and I oh so want to have lived then. I would have loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment