Monday, October 17, 2011
October 17th
Last night I had several short dreams. One of my dreams consisted of me listening to a biology lecture, from my biology teacher, Mr. Pfeffer, from ninth grade. He had a sunburn. I also had a dream I was at the movies with one of my friends and a friend of hers. They ditched me to hang out with some guys and I ended up walking home. I also had a dream about my good friend, Kyla. We were in an elevator and we were stopping at different lands, observing the colorful creations around us. I feel like this definitely represents my friendship with Kyla as opposed to other friends that have come and gone. I feel like I can only truly be myself with her, and any other people that come along and try to be my friend, I shy away from. Kyla is one of the weirdest people I have ever known in my life, and that's what I love about her. It's so much easier to feel relaxed and at ease when I am around people as weird as myself. I have an odd sense of humor, and I don't like being looked down upon when I try to express myself. So many people that have been my friends have come and gone because they change, they conform to society's standards and it makes me feel uncomfortable, and out of the loop. I am so thankful that I have someone like Kyla in my life that I can really look to for advice and emotional comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment