Wednesday, November 2, 2011
November 2nd
Last night I had a dream that I was swimming on a beach, and suddenly, out of nowhere, a surfer comes over to me and tries to drown me. When I thought I was close to death I see something in the depths of the ocean coming up to me. It was a mermaid, she took my hand and led me down with her. When I realized that I had been turned into a mermaid too I was so excited. There was drama in the mermaid nation and apparently I had stolen someones powers when I had become a mermaid. The powers I stole were from an evil mermaid, and when I was alone she came to me and started threatening my life. I told her I would give her my powers, and when I did, I had been turned back human, and, not knowing where I was, thought I was going to drown. Then I woke up from my dream. This dream was really vivid. I was actually kind of disappointed when I woke up and realized that it wasn't real, the same time I was relieved though, because otherwise I would have died. I think a major theme in this dream is deception. Sometimes I can be too gullible when I feel bad for other people, like if there is anything I can do to help, I'll do it. This is not always safe though and people often take advantage of me for it. I often refer to myself as a doormat, just to be walked all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment